Friday, April 17, 2015

4/17

Answer the following questions thoroughly on your blog.

What was your stop motion animation about? Why did you choose your video to be about this? Was it because it was easy, because it would be fun, or it would be challenging? Explain your reasoning behind your project (and be honest).
If you could rate your stop motion on a 1-10 scale. 1 being low effort and no very good and 10 being out of this world/mindblowing, how would you rate your project? Explain why.
In hindsight, what would you do differently the second time around? Better lighting? Time management? Explain yourself.
Explain what makes your stop motion animation unique. How do you believe you thought "outside of the box" on this project?
What grade do you feel you deserve on this project? Explain your reasoning.
My stop motion  animation was about a marker filling out a calender all by itself. I chose my video to be about this because I couldn't think of anything that hasn't been done and I had a calender in my room, and a dry erase marker. I chose this because i could see it being really easy but still looking cool in the end. Honestly, I put off taking the pictures until the very end and so I needed 200 pictures and I saw the white board and thought it would be easy. I would rate my project a solid 7 out of 10 because I think it looked really nice at the end but I didn't really work that hard on it. I like the end project a lot, and like the way it looks with the music and everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment